Betpractice ScoreGrid Platform is a Unique betting software focus on football, designed for use on betting exchanges. ScoreGrid Platform sits between you and the exchange and allows you to place orders, faster, more effectively and with much more simplicity than the traditional web site interface. The Platform simplifies the complexity of mixing and matching single bets among different markets in a particular football game.
ScoreGrid has been designed for pre-game and in-play betting in Betfair Exhange Market. It is a new way of soccer betting in betfair exchange, that shows betting outcomes for every possible score of the game, instead of the traditional way that uses betting outcomes only for each betting market separately.
The user has the ability to practice with potential betting choices among different markets and to know exactly the net profit or loss at every possible score of the game.
The most important benefits of using this application:
- the capability to work out with different betting markets,
- to make profitable combinations of bets.
- a great tool for training back/lay bets that are offered in an exchange football market. Due to the back / lay bet, not many players who are knowledgeable about the environment of Betfair, avoid to bet on exchange market. The ScoreGrid can convert the betting process of Lay bet into a simple Back bet.
Score Grid Platform contains three main parts which are:
Betfair Markets Area :
- Includes betfair’s Markets.
Betslip Area :
- Betslip area enables you to gather different betting orders included in a selected football game. By modifying your stakes in Betslip Score Grid Interface contains all betting outcomes of net profit / losses.
Score Grid Interface :
- Contains 36 cells which represent a particular full time score with available net profit / loss information of your betting orders, including matched and potential orders. Each cell represents a particular full time (FT) score that shows in an available colour coded information the net profit / loss of your orders. The first number of information located above represents the net profit / loss of the already matched bets. The second number located below represents the potential converted net profit / loss if the new bets from BetSlip area is going to be placed.