1 INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
1.1 When you free trial register or order online services on gridsoccer.com you will be asked to provide only your email.
1.2 We may also ask you whether or not to collect information about your usage of our services.
1.3 We do not collect / or read passwords, credit / debit accounts.
2 WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
2.1 It enables us to make your free trial registration or to bill your online subscription and to contact you when necessary.
2.2 We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
3 LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES - DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
4 SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
4.1 All your data are encrypted.
4.2 We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
5 CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
5.2 If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
7 DATA RETENTION (Article 12)
7.1 We keep your information, which may include personal data for as long as we believe it is necessary, so as to provide you our best services, to informed you that we comply with applicable law, to resolve disputes with different parties, and for any else is needed for our business, including the detection and prevention of fraud or other illegal activities.
7.2 When https://www.gridsoccer.com no longer requires your personal information, we will destroy, delete or anonymize your information without prior notice to you.
7.3 GridSoccer keep the right to delete information that includes, without limitation, comments, posts or other content of your account without notice to you. Similarly, it is also the case when your account is terminated.
7.4 If you have questions about a particular retention period for certain types of personal data, please contact us with the contact details below.
8 YOUR OPTIONS AND RIGHTS (Article 16, 17, 18, 19)
We want you to know how we use your personal information. This can be done in the following ways:
7. You may request a copy of your data that we keep,
8. You may notify us of any changes to your personal information or you may ask us to correct any of your data we hold,
9. in some cases, you may ask us to delete or prevent or restrict the processing of your personal data that we keep or to express your disagreement for specific policies of using your personal data; and
10. In some cases you may also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
11. In cases where we use your personal data on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in accordance with the applicable law. In addition, in cases where we process your personal data on a legitimate interest or in the public interest, you have the right to express your disagreement at any time regarding this use of your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
BUTTON NETWORKS LTD
Registration number: HE380712
Address: Timokreontos 4, Vourgos Court
Limassol 3076, Cypru